Home / Pet Policy
Q. Can I have pets in your communities?
A. Possibly: All of our properties are pet friendly with the following exceptions:
1. Park policy is NO OUTSIDE PETS: If you have a pet it must live indoors and when taken outside must be on a leash attached to a person.
2. Tying your dog up outside is prohibited.
Cats are not allowed to roam outside.
3. No dogs allowed over 35 pounds
4. Sorry, the following dog breeds are NOT ALLOWED
in our communities:
Caucasian Mountain Dogs
Wolf hybrids, or any mix thereof
Please note: Due to insurance company restrictions the above mentioned breeds fall under the "vicious breeds" category and are not allowed in our parks.
4. Each resident with a pet is required to ensure that their pet(s) is/are properly vaccinated and does not cause any annoyances or discomfort to other residents of the park or their visitors.
5. Excessive pet noise, pet poop or pet odors will not be tolerated.
6. No pets over 50 lbs or with a bite history are allowed in the park.
7. No pets allowed in brand new model 2017 homes
Q. Is there a pet fee?
A. Yes, The Pet Fee is $150 per pet, plus $15 per pet per month.
Q. How many pets may I have?
A. 2 pets per home maximum
Q. Can I ask another question about my pet(s)?
A. Yes, please contact us via email:
Find you way around the site.
Office Hours are Monday - Friday, 9-5 Central time. You are welcome to drive through and look at our communities any day.
Home Showings can be scheduled for work hours, after hours and on weekends.
Manager: Chuck Meek